The history of the building
You will stay in an old 18th century family farm. Despite the years, the building has retained all of its charm and character. You will appreciate the decoration which reflects the soul of the building, Provence and the cherry, one of the flagship cultures of the region.
The different spaces
You can meet in our living room with board games and television. So that you can easily prepare meals during your stays in our guest rooms in the Vaucluse, we provide you with a shared and fully equipped kitchen. You will enjoy your meal in the common areas or in the garden at the individual tables.
The garden and the swimming pool
To appreciate all the mild climate of Provence and Vaucluse, make yourself comfortable in the garden. You will also find a car park and an 11x5 swimming pool (NF P 90-306 compliant), open all day until 9 p.m. from June to September. Our animal friends are not accepted in the swimming pool area. The scents and flavors of Provence will punctuate your stay at the Colombier!
Every morning, we offer you a breakfast served at your individual table, in the dining room or in the garden, from 8 am to 9:30 am. You will enjoy homemade or local products: cakes, yogurts, pastries, cereals, hot drinks, etc. Breakfast is included in the price of your overnight stay in a guesthouse and is a supplement for your stays in a lodge.
The cottages and guest rooms
You can reach your room or your gîte between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. (you can arrive later on request) and you must leave your gîte before 10 a.m. and your room before 11 a.m. The reservation is for a minimum of 2 nights. Housekeeping is daily in the guest rooms. End-of-stay cleaning in the lodges is 40 €.
Good to know
- Animals accepted under conditions and on request (not accepted in the swimming pool area)
- Laundry on request: 5 €
- Free parking and bicycle storage on site
- Wifi available for free in the rooms and lodges
- Possibility of adding a cot free of charge in the rooms and lodgings
- Stays at the Colombier are free for children under 2 years old
- The single storey cottages are accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Breakfast in supplement of 9 € in lodging service